On December 18, Bilibili
For this special day, Bilibili
- Harry Potter, everybody’s favourite wizard who has formed trendy international fandom
- International of Warcraft and League of Legends, standard on-line multiplayer video games
- Ne Zha, a family mythology title in China and the highest-grossing animated movie of all time
- Sport of Thrones, a myth epic and the cultural touchstone of the previous decade
- Kris Wu, hiphop tycoon and teenage heartthrob
- GAI, certainly one of China’s most famed rappers
- Hayao Miyazaki’s Spirited Away, an Academy Award-winning animation and Japan’s highest-grossing movie of all time.
- Song Up, China’s first home animation idol TV collection that held a very powerful position within the formative years of China’s Gen Z
“The Ultimate Evening of 2019” is an homage to the evolution of China’s global of juvenile leisure. Just like their Western opposite numbers, China’s Gen Z has moved from old-school networks the place they have been pressured to stay up for every new episode of displays like Song Up, to now having the ability to binge watch Harry Potter on smartphones and capsules. Chinese language adolescence can take such actions one step additional by way of bonding via Bilibili
The previous decade has additionally noticed a renaissance in Chinese language anime with the revival and reboot of nostalgic displays like Song Up and Ne Zha, in addition to new ground-breaking animations just like the anime adaptation of The 3-Frame Downside.